To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37210
- Allison Jones1
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Associate- Auto Parts Distribution
Kelly Services • Nashville, TN
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services, in partnership with OMNI Auto Parts, is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Associate located in the Nashville, TN area. This is an excellent long-term opportunity for candidates with previous experience in an auto parts store.
Pay Rate: $12/hour
Hours: 7am-4pm Mon-Fri
Interested candidates should apply IMMEDIATELY. Qualified candidates may be contacted initially by email so please tune in to your inbox (as well as your spam/junk mail folder) for more information regarding this opportunity and the consideration/interview process.
Seeking well-motivated, hard-working and energetic PSC associate to provide outstanding customer service to customers. Services include, but is not limited to, parts catalog search, order fulfillment, warehouse activities, parts tracking and dispatch. Ability to establish and maintain good relations with customers and fellow employees in an effective, courteous and professional manner.
The following job function statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. The job function statements reflect expectations of the fully trained, proficient incumbent who meets all performance criteria.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Assist customers with parts catalog search and/or parts identification
- Provide quotes, process and fulfill sales orders accurately and efficiently
- Place Follow-up calls to existing customers to ensure satisfaction
- Track, ship, delivery (dispatch) and complete invoicing for processed orders
- Material handling (including, but not limited to: receiving, unloading, and stocking shelves and inventory cycle counts)
- Report inventory discrepancies to PSC Manager and/or Assistant PSC Manager
- Process returns in a timely manner
- Maintain a level of organization and cleanliness in the store
- Understand, interpret, and comply with established Company policies, procedures and legal requirements
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal guidelines to include health, transportation and safety
The following qualification statements reflect the minimum skills and abilities required of the qualified applicant.
- Job Knowledge and Skill:
Passion for delivering highest level of customer care. Enjoy working with customers in a fast-paced setting; ability to work calmly under pressure. Excellent selling skills and solid understanding of automotive service maintenance parts. Possess personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to deliver high quality standard of work. Neat and Professional personal appearance, positive attitude, organized, strong work ethics, multi-tasking abilities.
1 - 3 years of experience in the aftermarket auto parts industry
Minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical school and/or ASE Parts Certification a plus.
- Computer Skills:
Working knowledge of parts catalog, order and inventory management systems preferred.
The physical requirements described below are representative of those an employee must normally meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
1. Must be 21 years or older.
2. Visually capable of recognizing and understanding part numbers (letters and numbers) sequencing to ensure accuracy in parts selection and ordering.
3. Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
4. Stamina to stand and walk for entire work shift.
5. Agility to bend to floor-level shelves and reach to upper shelves ( eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary.
6. Capable of lifting and moving parts and boxes of up to 60 pounds. Driving aptitude for both manual and automatic vehicles.
7. Valid Driver's License with: No DUI convictions within the past four years; No more than three moving violations or two at-fault accidents in the last three years.
8. Flexibility in schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.