To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30303
- Chelsea Wilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CyberCoders • Atlanta, GA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Based out of Atlanta, GA, we are an industry leading construction firm who takes pride in partnering with our clients and designers to develop a true team during the preconstruction on each of our projects. Our systematic, detailed estimating process produces thorough, responsible estimates that are utilized for successful project planning and maximizing the overall value on each of our projects.
What You Will Be Doing
- Reviews proposal specifications, drawings and attends pre-bid meetings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- Reviews design options and recommends best solution based on cost, engineering quality, or availability of materials.
- Determine schedule and sequence of work.
- Investigate value engineering options.
- Prepares estimate by calculating complete takeoff of scope of work; prices work items.
- Reviews term and conditions of subcontractor and vendor quotes; serves as liaison with subcontractors and vendors during the bidding process.
- Participate in project hand-off meetings; attends meetings with suppliers and subs (as needed).
- Communicate and reinforces the Company vision, mission, and values
What You Need for this Position
• Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
• Thorough knowledge of building construction, materials, systems, market conditions and trade practices, including sustainable building practices.
• Ability to conceptualize a project using minimal information and the ability to quickly develop an understanding of the Owner/Architect requirements.
• Ability to provide an imaginative and innovative approach to improve the project -- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Must possess 5-10 years of extensive preconstruction/estimating and ability to estimate various types of projects/contracts
• Extensive knowledge of commercial, medical, multi-family, design/build, and design/assist construction projects
• Ability to act as primary lead on projects with minimal oversight
• Team oriented with ability to collaborate with other project team members
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
Estimating, pre-construction, Construction Management, Scheduling/Budgeting, Bidding, Subcontractor/vendor quotes, Commercial Construction, Multi-Family Construction
If you are a good fit for the Estimator position, and have a background that includes:
Estimating, pre-construction, Construction Management, Scheduling/Budgeting, Bidding, Subcontractor/vendor quotes, Commercial Construction, Multi-Family Construction and you are interested in working the following job types:
Construction, Engineering, Skilled Labor - Trades
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.