To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
RN Telephonic Case Manager - Transplant Services (Bilingual Spanish Required)
UnitedHealth Group • Atlanta, GA
Posted 11 days ago
- Make outbound calls to assess members' current health status
- Identify gaps or barriers in treatment plans
- Provide patient education to assist with self-management
- Interact with Medical Directors on challenging cases
- Coordinate care for members
- Make referrals to outside sources
- Coordinate services as needed (home health, DME, etc.)
- Educate members on transplant processes
- Encourage members to make healthy lifestyle changes
- Document and track findings
- Utilize Milliman criteria to determine if patients are in the correct hospital setting
- Making 'welcome home' calls to ensure that discharged member receive the necessary services and resources
Active, unrestricted RN license in your state of residence
2+ years of clinical nursing experience in a hospital setting, acute care or direct care environment
Proven proficiency utilizing Microsoft Word, with the ability to navigate a Windows environment, Excel (trainable) and Outlook
Multiple state licensures (in addition to Compact License if applicable) or ability to obtain multiple state nursing licenses required
Bilingual Skills (fluency in Spanish/English)
Must reside in a location that can receive a UnitedHealth Group approved high speed internet connection or can leverage existing high-speed internet service
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Previous case management experience
Previous organ and/or bone marrow transplant experience
Experience working with Milliman Care Guidelines (MCG)
Certified Case Manager (CCM)
Residence in CST, MST, PST time zones preferred
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, case manager, case management, managed care, Medicare, transplant, telecommute, Spanish, bilingual