To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Insights Specialist - Hatch
Tegna • Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Hatch exists to create and deploy innovative, cross-platform sales solutions that drive incremental revenue for all TEGNA properties. Our revenue-first approach means we use data to identify the best opportunities and then collaborate on solutions to address those opportunities. We win by working together, problem solving and giving/receiving constructive feedback to achieve game-changing results in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving.
The Insights Strategist is a marketing professional with experience focused in understanding the consumer through quantitative and qualitative media research. The position requires someone who is genuinely interested in learning, who can find the needle in the haystack (or who will at least try their best,) who is great at piecing together puzzles and who doesn't mind getting their hand dirty. Under the direction of the Senior Insights Strategist, this position assists in identifying consumer trends and behaviors through their use of research tools, internal sources, industry websites and general marketing trends to identify strategies that produce returns across all TEGNA properties.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the management, analysis and execution of the insights research process used to identify the best opportunities to engage consumers and drive revenue growth; concentration on consumer psychographics and demographics, media consumption, vertical trends, share of spend and other relevant marketing data, depending on the need
- Management of the insights library on Hatchprograms.com including updates, tagging, organization and growth of content; includes annual insights updates for all programs on Hatchprograms.com as well as any other updates deemed necessary
- Assist in guiding the organization on the use and application of insights
- Work with Senior Insights Strategist to develop research relationships across all TEGNA properties
- Participate as needed in station, client or internal Hatch brainstorms, meetings or presentations
- Other duties and responsibilities may be required to ensure the success of Hatch
- Minimum of 2 years' experience at either an agency, on the client side or with a media company; preferably 3+ years
- Basic media and marketing knowledge, including general traditional terms, concepts, etc.; preferably experienced with any of the following "non-traditional" media: digital media, social media, native, content, IoT, SEO/SEM, VR or AR
- Must be a self-starter, comfortable working in an open, agency-paced environment
- Highly analytical, critical thinker who excels at creative problem solving
- General desire to learn
- Willingness to take-on the tough projects
- General desire to learn
- Organized and efficient worker
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of general marketing tools; preferably Simmons, Nielsen, Kantar & Scarborough
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 46 stations in 38 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and 32 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry's top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA delivers results for advertisers through unparalleled and innovative solutions including OTT local advertising network Premion, centralized marketing resource Hatch, and G/O Digital, a one-stop shop for local businesses to connect with consumers through digital marketing. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.