To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Executive VP of Product Development
ExecuNet • Atlanta, GA
Posted 8 days ago
Other Great Industries
Education, Health Care, Other
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Oversee and provide leadership to the global software development, Product Management and Marketing teams by creating and communicating a clear vision and strategies supporting that vision; plan and oversee resource management and project management, set release dates, and drive teams to meet commitments.
- Drive organizational efficiencies and strong engineering culture. .
- Partner with other business units, CRC, and technology leaders across COMPANY to leverage and collaborate on products and technologies for new customer solutions.
- Oversee the development, release and maintenance of new software products and/or product enhancements throughout the organization. Define technology policies and processes that drive an agile software development methodology and result in predictable, efficient development of world-class software. Develop and enforce secure-by-design best practices.
- Create and monitor key strategic measurements to quantify and benchmark project quality and development velocity. Drive consistent quality practices, metrics, and tools across the portfolio.
- Partner with sales, and other internal organizations on the creation and implementation of company product portfolio strategy and delivery methodology. Establish strong relationships across IS, Services, and Support leadership to promote and foster the successful delivery of products.
- Identify emerging technologies, assess their applicability to the business needs and develop proposals to take advantage of emerging business opportunities – mobility, Big Data, Cloud/SaaS.
- Ensure sound and scalable product architectures along with competitive user interface designs.
- Act as executive sponsor for key customers. Interact with account management in COMPANY to support the account relationship.
- Create and manage budget to support product roadmaps and customer commitments.
- Manage technology partnerships.
- Bachelors degree and 15 plus years’ experience leading large multiple site, multiple product Enterprise software development teams at the VP and above level of responsibility.
- Full software development lifecycle experience including Agile methodologies
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in CS, EE, Physics or Math. MBA or graduate degree is highly desired
- Strong track record of successfully delivering innovation to market and driving results
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with experience in building and managing teams of cross-functional experts
Job ID: 481110
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.