To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Director, New Client Development
Job Juncture • San Francisco, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Description: Director, New Client Development
This is a Microsoft AX/D365 consulting services sales opportunity for the West Coast! We are looking for someone with Big 4 consulting, Microsoft or management experience looking to move to the next level in earnings and responsibility!
This is a new account position targeting Manufacturing and Life Sciences companies.
This position will have base salary of approximately $130,000 with on target earnings of $250,000. The target earnings are comprised of commission and performance based metrics. There is no earnings cap!
We are looking for a Director New Client Development who has demonstrated success driving revenue and penetrating new clients with Consulting Services offerings. Must have sold Consulting Services!
This is a tremendous opportunity for a strong sales person to join a strong team and build a long term career with a profitable and growing company that provides opportunity for strong W2 earnings and career advancement with the organization.
We are looking for the following characteristics:
- Minimum of 5 years experience with a Large Consulting Firm, Microsoft Reseller or Outsourcing Company
- A proven track record of selling new business and new client development
- High energy and confidence in building strong partnerships with Vice Presidents, CTO's and CEO's of Fortune 500 companies
- Excellent leadership skills with a commitment to mentor, train and coach other team members
- Self motivated and Enthusiastic with a highly professional demeanor
- Determination and persistence with demonstrated ability to add new clients in the Western United States
- Must possess strong prospecting skills
- Achieve revenue and profitability goals which will assigned by the management team
- Define and implement strategies to penetrate and acquire new clients
- Create the foundation for long term relationships with clients
- Generate new leads and prospects
- Conduct and lead marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Marketing Team
- Respond to RFP's for Consulting Engagements and Microsoft Dynamics opportunities
Our client is a consulting services organization with focus on Microsoft Dynamics AX and the surrounding Microsoft technologies. They are a Microsoft Gold Partner specializing in IT Consulting Services with solutions to support the Life Science and CPG Verticals. They have been in business for more than 15 years, growing steadily and are profitable. They are a top tier Microsoft partner and win awards or nominations and accolades from Microsoft annually