To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Part-time Site Administrative Assistant - San Francisco, CA
CECO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION • San Francisco, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Experience - At least 1 year(s)
Degree - High School
Admin - Clerical, Information Technology
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity. We are currently in need of an experienced Site Administrative Assistant whose primary responsibility will be to support the field/project operations.
- Assists in the set-up of field office(s) for new projects, providing a wide variety of office functions such as; procuring necessary supplies and office equipment, arranges services such as phone lines, shipping options, and vendor coordination.
- Prepares written documents, spreadsheets, and presentations for project team.
- Greets visitors, accepting, screening and routing communications.
- Initiates the timely reporting and maintenance of information for Safety and Training administration.
- Ensures accurate application of Human Resource processes and administration.
- Maintains Payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering project related data.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization
- Minimum of one year of specialized secretarial or construction administration work experience.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, interpersonal.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Possess knowledge of construction office administration from pre-construction to completion.
Job ID: 3225
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.