To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Deer Park, TX
- Becky Cummings
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative III
Kelly Services • Deer Park, TX
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Representative III Inbound/Outbound– Deer Park, TX
Kelly Services is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Representatives III for one of our top clients in the oil, gas and renewable energy industry. The position is full time, temporary to possible hire, located in Deer Park, TX. The pay is $15.00/hour and the shift is 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Providing excellent customer service to and support the Customer Service and Commercial teams.
- Processing and amending Customer Service data and producing reports, quotations and contracts within designated system, in accordance with functional standard operating procedures.
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Receiving orders from customers and managing them in line with company policy and systems, following them to shipment to ensure a quality of service.
- Building and maintaining close relationships with customers and commercial partners to gain their trust and answer and respond to customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Developing solid product knowledge and a strong understanding of the logistics of sending specific products.
- Building effective relationships with logistics and distribution where appropriate to understand the impact on customer service.
- Initiating and driving innovative growth projects.
- Producing and communicating quotations for customers, subsidiaries and distributors as requested and in line with their requirements, add and make amendments to the data, following the checking and authorizations process.
- Receiving data for the Customer Service function, relating to customers’ master, freight, licensing and other areas that customer service are responsible for.
- Following the procedures set down in the SOPs, load data onto the designated system, primarily pricing, contracts, customer records, licensing and freight options within the agreed timelines.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree highly preferred.
- 2-3 years previous customer service experience.
- Experience with managing multiple projects.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
- Competent with MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with attention to detail.
- A calm and analytical approach to problem solving.
- SAP order entry experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work accurately under time constraints.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter Becky at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.