To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Centennial, CO
- Christopher Rice
- Phone: 3038766868
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Centennial, CO
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Perform product design tasks within product development activities following a structured approach
- Support concept studies and trade-off activities
- Review specifications and other data to develop product layouts
- Issue drawings for engineering and manufacturing purposes
- Coordination of design activities within the project team
- Support the introduction of new solutions and technologies
- Issue of project documentation (e.g. drawings, part lists, product breakdown tree, …)
- Support test, engineering and production activities
- Participate to internal and external meetings and reviews
- Review design work performed by team members
- Experienced with CAD software, Solidworks, ProE, NX or CATIA v5 (or v6)
- Familiarity with composite structures
- Able to manage large assembly models and drawings
- Tolerance analysis
- Team player
- Awareness for costs and schedule
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication and cooperation
- Organization skills
- MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.