To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
Epic Health Services • Houston, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Occupational Therapy Assistant field staff will be in exciting roles while treating home health patients from ages 0-21 years old.
These candidates will:
- Be a registered professional who provides coordinated care to patients of all age groups
- Plan, implement, and assess patient care plans to restore or maintain patient well being
- Gage occupational roles and occupational performance of patients with physical, psycho-social and/or cognitive impairments
- Provide intervention to deficits and elicit responses
- Degree in Occupational Therapy Assistance from an accredited college with an AOTA curriculum
- Current Texas state licensure as a Certified Occupational Therapist, current Driver’s License
- Obtain a minimum of two professional references that meet the standards of Epic
- One year experience as an COTA in an acute care or rehab setting preferred Pediatric experience preferred
- Current CPR accredited by American Heart Association and American Red Cross or other approved accredited sources approved by the Director or Administrator
- Must have reliable transportation, valid, and current auto liability insurance
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Electronic Charting
- HSA, Long and Short Term
- License Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance