To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
VP of People Operations
ExecuNet • San Francisco, CA
Posted 7 days ago
The VP of People Operations will oversee all things people-related including HR, Recruiting, Facilities, and L&D at Company. This role will report directly to the CEO, but will work with all levels of the company. We are looking for someone who shares our passion for building companies the right way, influencing growth within the company and a culture all employees can thrive in.
- Function as a strategic advisor to CEO and executive team for all things people related
- Develop a comprehensive, integrated talent strategy for the entire organization and implement strategies to attract top talent and retain high performers
- Influence and drive recruitment and management throughout the organization with the goal of achieving a culture of learning, growth and high performance
- This role and department is responsible for the overall experience of being an employee at Sauce and keeping it excellent and always in line with our culture and values
- Work with Managers within Sauce to deliver constructive feedback to employees and train teams on effective performance management techniques
- Ensure that the recruiting organization continues to bring top talent into the organization and the process of interviewing is always seamless
- Collaborate closely with other parts of the organization to ensure that we are being consistently transparent and communicating well within the organization
- Build, own, and scale employee professional development programs, both internal and external, at Sauce
- Startup/growth experience, particularly around the 150-400 person range
- Minimum 8 years experience of HR experience and 4+ years in management positions
- Have built HR/People programs inside other organizations, not just maintained existing ones
- Experience managing a team of 5-10 people
- Experience implementing and managing HR information systems including TriNet and BambooHR
- Optimistic and driven, while also being able to handle high-stress situations
- Believes in the power of culture and internal growth to help drive change within organizations
- In-depth knowledge of state, federal and applicable international employment laws