To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA 30336
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Waste Pro • Atlanta, GA
Posted 6 days ago
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Recycle Center Equipment Operator is responsible for inspecting loads, sorting materials and operating a bobcat, forklift and baler in a Waste Pro recycling facility.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Maintain and operate designated equipment used in recycling activities
* Maintain proper supply and working condition of all personal protective equipment issued
* Maintain a clean and organized work environment both inside and outside the facility
* Daily plant responsibility to include proper use of lighting, dust control and ventilation systems
* Ensure that commodities are loaded, transported and stored in an efficient and timely manner
* Observe and report any potential malfunctions or disruptions of plant activities
* Observe and report sub-standard service level of contracted manpower and equipment
* Must maintain current applicable licenses with regard to operating equipment
* Report to person(s) or equipment at time of incident or first observance
OTHER JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Employees in this job classification must attend and participate in corporation sponsored training courses as assigned.
* Employees in this job classification are responsible for keeping up to date on current technology, as job appropriate, being used by Waste Pro USA.
* Any additional job duties that may be assigned by the Supervisor.
* Equipment operator must have a clear understanding of the proper procedures for running the recycling line and all aspects of plant activity.
* Knowledge of the flow of work and ability to anticipate tasks that need to occur when processing recyclable materials.
* Prior experience as an equipment operator is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job ID: 5000169027706
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.