To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
JLL • San Francisco, CA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JLL is looking for a Project Coordinator/ Brokerage Assistant to join its winning team of professionals in its San Francisco office. This position will be responsible for providing full administrative and marketing support to a team of brokers in the organization. Duties performed may include a broad range of complex tasks involving confidential or technical information. This position requires a person who can be responsible for prioritizing projects in order to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Prepare and distribute presentations, reports, proposals, spreadsheets, correspondence and other documents
- Create and maintain detailed real estate documents requiring high levels of accuracy including, market surveys, tours, proposals, etc.
- Serve as an information resource by conducting research, assembling data, and performing special projects
- Maintain and update client/prospect databases
- Coordinate mass marketing mailings
- Process check expense reports
- Invoice transactions, keep accurate work in progress/commission reports for brokers
- Provide informational assistance by directing telephone traffic and greeting clients
- Participate in regular support staff meetings and division meetings
- Provide cross-functional backup to support staff as needed
- Create, maintain and/or purge files and records, including real estate transaction files
- Schedule appointments and coordinate travel arrangements
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent business experience preferred
- 2+ years administrative experience in a professional services office environment preferred
- Commercial real estate industry experience a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Suite and Internet programs
- Strong organizational, creativity, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task with multiple projects and deadlines in a fast paced work environment
- Must be flexible and highly motivated with a willingness to take initiative and work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong ability to work collaboratively with teammates and clients
- Excellent follow through, must be a task master and have a thorough attention to detail
- Develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles with the ability to complete projects on time
- Adaptability and proficiency in learning new software/in-house platforms
About JLL JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with, as of December 31, 2015, revenue of $6.0 billion and fee revenue of $5.2 billion, more than 280 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the company provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. As of September 30, 2016, its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.7 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com. JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas. As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business. Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do. Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are: * A "best company to work for' in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong * World's Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years * America's 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine * #1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com. Information Security Statement Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm's corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm's information technology are expected to follow the firm's guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL's commitment to equal opportunity.