To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
- Eric Daru
- Phone: (443) 270-0444
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sales Representative - $100k - $150k+
Capital Remodeling • Baltimore, MD
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
What if you could make $150k per year and you actually had a work/life balance and you didn’t have to work 50+ hours a week? What if you had the backing of a proven, established corporation that has been changing and improving people’s lives for the past 25 years? What if you had the real opportunity to advance your career and become an executive in an award winning firm? Here, at Capital Remodeling Inc. those dreams are a reality and our goal is help you succeed in your vision to get to the top. We know that if you succeed, the company succeeds. It’s a simple win/win scenario. Our strong leaders and powerful sales tools will help you achieve the greatness you have always envisioned and that you deserve. Now is the time to realize your full potential!
As the #1 dealer of an award winning manufacturing plant that specializes in energy savings products, you know that from the very beginning of your training you will have all the tools necessary to succeed. All sales representatives are full time, W-2 employees who are thoroughly trained by our established and proven sales leaders and mentors. This comprehensive training program includes sales strategies, leadership skills, communication methods, and an overall introduction to the business and corporate environment. These and other training methods along with continuing education and our technological sales tools will allow you to grow and become a valuable member of our successful team and lead to your financial independence.
- No cold calling or canvassing required as leads are prequalified, company provided appointments
- Introduction to homeowners using our interactive sales tools for our award winning energy saving products
- Attendance in our training and continuing education programs to ensure your success
Salary and Benefits:
- $100k-$150k+ First year earnings
- Monthly bonuses and rewards such as monetary bonuses, high end restaurant dinners, sporting event tickets, gift cards, electronic prizes, 5 star luxury vacations
- Corporate health insurance that can be customized to you or your family’s needs
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Guaranteed pay
- Highest pay structures in the industry
- Company matching IRA retirement program
- Management opportunities
- Car allowance
- Mid-Atlantic locations servicing multiple states
- Training and access to the latest technological sales tools
- Holiday and social events designed to promote and reward the members of our company family
- Previous sales experience or customer interaction experience preferred
- Positive attitude and the willingness to learn new ideas and strategies
- Be able to articulately express yourself and speak confidently
- Proven and established organizational and communication skills
- Motivated and possess the drive to win
- Committed to not only your success but the company’s success as well
Keywords: : Outside Sales, Remodeling Sales, Auto Sales, Automotive Sales, B2C Sales, Territory Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Account Executive, AE, Selling, Mortgage, College, New Home Sales, Sales Rep, Sales Representative, Territory Rep, Home Improvement Sales, Window Sales, Bathroom Sales, Bathfitter, Bathliner Sales, Replacement Window Sales, Kitchen Sales, Bartending, Servers, Restaurant Industry, Waiters, Bartenders