To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- West Des Moines, IA
- Clancy Hosch
- Phone: 5156575420
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • West Des Moines, IA
Posted 5 days ago
Immediate need for Customer Service Representative in West Des Moines, Iowa.
Pay : $12.35/hr
Hours : Regular hours will be 8 - 4:30 with a 30 minute lunch, but training hours will be 9 - 5 with a 1 hour lunch.
NO INTERVIEW REQUIRED!
The Credit Investigator Junior serves as liaison between the client, consumer, and the company by resolving customer's requests.
* Completes investigation and issues updated or corrected reports to clients.
* Interviews consumers via telephone, updates trade information and contacts sources for trade and employment verifications.
* Analyze source data to ensure compliance to office and customer specifications.
* Uses a variety of methods to secure information: telephone, email, web, fax, ACRO and eOSCAR. Environment is fast paced and time sensitive.
* Research and update customer requests for disputed items, duplications and outdated information.
* Call creditors, interview borrowers when necessary, contact landlords for rental verifications and/or contact the client when necessary.
* Interpret credit report data.
* Ensure compliance with office policies and procedures as well as customer-specific requirements.
* Meet daily production and quality control requirements.
* A certain degree of latitude is required with the ability to perform all investigate reports.
* Job function requires exercising some independent judgment.
* Utilize various prescribed methods to obtain current information.
* Rely on instructions and set standards to perform job function.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.