To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- LA PALMA, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Medical Assistant - Bilingual Spanish - La Palma, CA
UnitedHealth Group • LA PALMA, CA
Posted 10 days ago
What makes your clinical career greater with UnitedHealth Group? You'll work within an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
- Authorizes selected services per explicit criteria and guidelines
- Collects data for clinical review and submits data to licensed clinical services staff for decision - making
- Performs outbound patient calls per clinical pathway
- Facilitates patient’s appointments as directed by the case manager
- Manages a case load of 100 - 150 low acuity patients that are identified for population management by the case manager
- Provides feedback to Clinical Services Supervisor regarding process improvement
- Performs data entry
- HS Diploma or GED
- 2+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems
- Able to create, edit, save and send documents utilizing Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to navigate a PC to open applications, send emails, and conduct data entry
- 3+ years of experience working within the Healthcare Industry and healthcare insurance
- Experience working in a Hospital, Physician's Office, or Medical Clinical setting
- Experience working with Medicare and / or Medicaid Services
- 1 year knowledge of UM / QM processes and principles
- Knowledge of general IPA operations
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Strong ability to work effectively with nurses, physicians and other clinical and operational staff, both written and verbally
- Self - motivated with strong organizational skills
- Bi - lingual Spanish written and verbal fluency skills
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Case Management Assistant, La Palma, CA, California