To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Columbus, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Field Account Manager - Columbus, OH
UnitedHealth Group • Columbus, OH
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The KA Field Account Manager is the ''field-based Service Owner'' responsible for the customer's (Benefit Manager) total service experience with UnitedHealthcare. This includes serving as the key liaison between the customer and the Central Service team, trending / monitoring of service issue resolution, and education for the customer and their employees. They will address any escalated issues sent to them, the SAE, or other field employee. They will work with the central team and their manager to coordinate resolution; this position will not handle first - level service issues The KA Field Account Manager will meet with customers quarterly (or more often if requested) to review service related statistics including ideas for improving or enhancing the customer's total service experience. In this position, a major role will be to conduct training / education with customers on UnitedHealth Care eServices, eCR Reporting, and other eTools as appropriate. The KA Field Account Manager will also be responsible for conducting open enrollment meetings or coordinating coverage with other offices or a vendor if they are not available. In addition, the role will be responsible for training customers on UnitedHealthcare's core wellness tools and resources, as well as communicating various administrative / service related changes to the customer (i.e.; network or pharmacy preferred drug changes. This position reports to the local field market VP / Director of Account Management.
The KA Field Account Manager will generally handle a mix of small to mid - size, standard / non - standard customers (i.e.: Fully and ASO, under 1000 groups)
- Own the service experience of customers at the field level by working with the Central Service Team and other matrix partners as required to ensure issues are resolved promptly and accurately meeting the customer's expectations
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with internal partners in Centralized Service Team to manage customer service experience
- Fully accountable for supporting the SAE in facilitating resolution of all elevated customer service requests by working with the Centralized Service Team, and conducting customer consultations as required
- Facilitate customer meetings with the Central Service Team regularly to assess trends and keep abreast of any escalating issues and service trends
- Train customers on eServices and eCR Reporting. Expand customer expertise and reliance on eTools to drive usage and adoption
- Maintain and provide customer information to the SAE / Analyst on service trends, myUnitedHealthcare adoption, eServices adoption, eCR adoption, wellness initiatives, and improvement opportunities, etc.
- Conduct meetings with customers to identify issues / trends and analyze root causes to determine corrective action steps
- Participate / support new business and finalist presentations to represent service experience, or coordinate attendees from other service related areas to support SAE / AE
- Establish and maintain strong and appropriate relationships with customers to maintain persistency
- Establish and maintain Broker / Consultant relationship as needed, but primarily with customer
- Coordinate ordering of enrollment materials / directories for customers
- Coordinate resolution of pre-implementation service and eligibility issues with Implementation Management Organization
- Coordinate implementation activities such as processing transitional care cases
- Conduct enrollment meetings and customer sponsored health fairs for assigned customers (and as needed for multisite requests from other offices)
- Coordinate and deliver billing reconciliations to customers (Quarterly, Annually, or as appropriate for the customer type / size)
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3+ years equivalent experience in customer service role
- 3+ years proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and UnitedHealth Care eTools
- Must Maintains a valid driver's license
- Travel as required
- Insurance license as required by law or ability to obtain within 60 days of hire
- Medical insurance industry knowledge and products
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Account Manager, Benefits, Insurance, Field Account Manager, Broker, Consultant, Columbus, OH, Ohio