To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ETL Developer (Transaction Cost Analysis/Wealth Management)
Apex Systems • San Francisco, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
An ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients’ needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals – our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. We work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, this is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The ETL Developer is responsible for responsible for supporting the Informatica footprint by developing and maintaining required ETLs within PWM Technology. He/she will work within an agile team structure and contribute to increase the footprint and quality of integration with various other systems.
This position reports to the Director of Wealth Management Technology and supports the development and implementation of Wealth Management’s technology roadmap. This role has a key responsibility within the bank to ensure that our client experience within Wealth Management maintains the highest standards of the Bank.
Additionally, the candidate may provide assistance in administration and ongoing support of applications and other technologies in cooperation with the business and other areas of IT.
The developer works with architects, data analysts and business analysts to review defined requirements, translates these requirements into solution design and code where applicable, and participates in the full development process life-cycle from concept through testing, implementation, and support using the Agile development methodology. This includes leveraging/improving established frameworks, code reviews, identifying approaches to creatively solve data problems, POC, data quality, bug fixing, vendor coordination, environments management, L2 support and release/change and deployment planning.
- Experience & Education:
- 7+ years of Informatica PowerCenter experience a must.
- 2+ years of MS SQL Server Database design/development.
- 5+ years of Data Warehousing experience.
- 3+ years leading Data Warehouse projects.
- 3+ years writing PL/SQL procedures and functions.
- Experience with Banking Data is a must.
- Data Analysis skills is a must.
- 3+ Years Unix/Linux scripting.
- Expert Level Required:
- Informatica PowerCenter.
- Advanced SQL Development.
- Detail Level Required:
- Tableau, Microsoft SSRS, or Oracle OBIEE.
- .NET technology stack (ASP.net, C#).
- Linux and Shell Script.
- Ability to debug and performance tune.
- Relational database design/modeling using tools such as ERstudio or ERwin.
- Additional skills desired:
- Informatica Metadata Manager and MDM Concepts.
- Real-Time Data Replication.
- Challenges of large relational data sets, including load performance, query performance, archiving, etc.
- Professional Skills/Competency:
- Capital Markets knowledge and experience is highly desired.
- Focus on development/ improvement of framework to support repeatable and scalable solutions.
- Expert-level ETL development using tools such as Informatica PowerCenter and IDQ.
- Expert-level SQL coding/querying skills in SQL Server and/or Oracle databases.
- Exposure with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Microsoft SSRS, or Oracle OBIEE.
- Experience in Linux and Shell Scripts.
- Experience with relational database design/modeling using tools such as ERstudio or ERwin.
- Consistently demonstrates and follows high standards of integrity in business decision-making.
- Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/ challenge; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally about all aspects of the Bank; can discuss multiple considerations of an issue and forecast them into the future; understands how the Bank works, competes, serves clients, and generates shareholder value.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to communicate clearly and concisely in a variety of settings and styles; is effective in a variety of formal presentation and meeting settings.
- Gains support for change by providing context and responding with sensitivity to concerns; takes initiative to recommend/ develop innovative approaches to getting things done.
- Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; is a team player and encourages collaboration.
If interested please contact:
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.