To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO 80203
- Courtney Keller
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Call Center Rep
Kelly Services • Denver, CO
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services® has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a contract opportunity to work as a Health Program Representative I position in a Fortune 500® corporation located in Denver, CO!
By working with Kelly in this role, you would be eligible for:
• A competitive hourly pay rate with weekly checks
• Online continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
• Several employee discounts
- And more!
Pay Rate: $15.85 per hour
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below.
4 Weeks of Training: 1st 2 weeks 8:30a – 5p, then 2nd 2 week 11:30a – 8p
- Provides initial contact between distinct Care Management programs and specific identified members.
- Under direct supervision handles inbound/outbound enrollment and engagement calls with eligible members to provide information regarding program features.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Gathers and records appropriate member information in accordance with policies and procedures via telephone.
- Encourages members to participate in the Care Management programs by providing information about the program, outlining program features/value and explaining available services.
- Records call details and utilize call scripts as needed based on client requirements.
- Directs member inquiries to appropriate clinical staff.
- Initiates referrals and manages consults from clinicians for participants registered in Care Management.
- Gathers information from hospitals, health plans, physicians, patients, vendors and other referral sources.
- Contacts physician offices to obtain demographic information or related data as needed.
- Requires high school diploma or the equivalent; 6 months experience in a telesales or customer service demonstrating ability to influence customers/ members; or any combination of education/experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Computer/keyboarding proficiency and the ability to follow defined policies and protocols required.
- Knowledge of company products, services and benefits preferred.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
•Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.