To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
District Sales Manager
Russell Cellular Inc • Atlanta, GA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
You have the opportunity to lead a team of telecommunications retail sales representatives and store managers, providing them with all the tools, skills, and coaching they need to deliver top store performance and outstanding customer service. You are a District Sales Manager who believes in your company, in your team, and in the best interest of your customers. If you're self motivated and interested in retail sales management, offering growth and financial stability, then seriously consider being a District Sales Manager for Russell Cellular.
- Observing retail sales representatives selling process of cellular phones and wireless telecommunications services to the general public
- Educating retail sales team on additional sales opportunities through creative marketing campaigns and community involvement
- Coaching effective best practices and ensuring outstanding customer service
- Reviewing store's sales reports, receiving daily updates, and coaching for success
- Detailing daily, pricing, company updates, and applauding 'wins" with all store managers
- Creating process improvement plans and 30 day performance reviews
- Identifying, recruiting, hiring, staffing, and leading a team of sales reps and store managers
Our District Sales Managers come from a variety of backgrounds – some have already shined in wireless telecommunications sales and others have simply mastered the art of customer service. Whatever the case, what makes our District Sales Managers successful is their love for helping people, passion for new technologies, and hunger for a career in retail sales management. Our candidates must also possess the following:
- High School Diploma or GED; some college is preferable
- At least 1 year of sales management (retail sales, telecommunications, store or team) is required along with demonstrated customer service and HR abilities
- Basic PC skills including email, Internet and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills; ability to build relationships and adapt to a diverse customer base is desired
- Motivating, confident, positive team leader with an amazing ability to inspire others
- A knack for technology, telecommunications, and the ability to learn wireless quickly
- A valid driver’s license with the ability to drive up to 2 hours within an assigned territory
Why Russell Cellular?
We may be growing fast, but we’re not losing sight of what matters most – our people. When you join our team of talented District Managers (Retail Sales-Sales Managers), you will also receive:
- Competitive pay (base plus commission) with incentives - the more you sell the more you make
- In-depth sales management, and wireless telecommunications training giving you the knowledge and tools you need before you hit the floor
- Heath and life insurance as well as paid sick days and company holidays
- Incentive programs, industry discounts, and perks (i.e. sales contests, cruises, cash)
- Company vehicle, phone and laptop, providing you with resources to succeed