To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL 33133
- Shana Stephenson
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Regional Residential Property Manager
Crawford Thomas Recruiting • Miami, FL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Direct Hire Regional Residential Property Manager opportunity in Miami, FL working for our client who has been an industry leading residential property management company for over 25 years.
*One of the 2017 Best Places to Work*
As this Regional Residential Property Manager your responsibilities include:
- Accountability to plan, implement and monitor operations, profitability, quality service, marketing and resident relations of the property, while maintaining the owner’s investment.
- Oversee Operations of the Properties – The Regional Manager is expected to inspect and oversee all the operations of the properties in their portfolio to ensure proper company policies and procedures are followed
- Client / Resident / Vendor/ Peer Relations – The Regional Manager is expected to professionally represent the Company with its clients, residents and vendors.
- Monitor the relationship between Vendors and their associates to ensure strong hiring and nurturing practices and conduct annual resident surveys to measure resident satisfaction and identify areas for improvement.
- Review and deliver correct financials to the clients.
- Provide back up and support for Property Managers and effectively communicate with the Regional Vice President or the Vice President on any property related issues and on all owner/asset manager communication and concerns
- Budget Control – The Regional Manager is expected to assist with budget preparation, maintain knowledge of monthly budget variance, provide written evaluation of income and expense, provide capital improvement suggestions for future of site, check approval of all invoices for payment, provide follow up so that they are presented timely to accounting department for payment.
- Oversee On-Site Team – The Regional Manager is expected to develop a high quality on-site team through effective recruitment, training, motivation, and coaching strategies.
- Motivate through goal-setting and employee recognition
- Manage and resolve employee conflicts in a positive way
- Assist with counseling for on- site staff, review and sign off on all site annual evaluations and make annual compensation recommendations for all on-site staff
- Sign off on all requests from the site – including bonus sheet and salary changes, ensure all counseling statements, written evaluations and salary changes are communicated to the Regional Vice President or the Vice President and delivered to the Payroll and the Human Resource Department timely
- Approve payroll and PTO requests biweekly in the ADP Workforce Now system
As this Regional Residential Property Manager you have the following experience:
- 3+ years of experience as a Residential Property Manager
- Experience managing high rise properties
- Experience with budget preparation, lease-ups, pitching for new deals, due diligence, takeovers, and reverse takeovers.
- Possess excellent time management skills – i.e. ability to prioritize, manage time effectively and handle multiple projects and tasks
- Possess good organization skills as well as being detail-oriented – i.e. ability to provide timely and accurate response to clients, the Regional Vice President or the Vice President or the President and all the departments
- Knowledge of business practices and principles
- Ability to cope with stress in a composed manner
- Proven effective negotiating and good communication skills
- Posses strong management, leadership; and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to apply principles of logical thinking to define problems, collect pertinent data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and initiate appropriate course of action
The Regional Manager works normal business hours, although long hours and evening meetings are required. Travel will required to the 27 properties in South Florida but most of the time it will be a work from home position. Must have a reliable vehicle to fulfill all of the job’s functions. Must have a proof of liability insurance and a valid driver’s license.