To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
- Alejandra Ramos
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Project Coordinator / Clarizen
TEKsystems, Inc • Miami, FL
Posted 6 days ago
The Project Process Request Specialist (PPRS) is responsible for processing requests for numerous partners/vendors across various work streams and responding to ad hoc requests in support of Project Trident.
- Act as liaison with partners/vendors on matters related to onboarding of new users and associated requests for tool access, new project proposals, Statements of Work, delivery documentation, travel and expense requests and miscellaneous other requests as they relate to the internal processing between partners/vendors and the client.
- Support the analysis of data based on current operational processes
- Assist in planning projects of varying scope and duration to accommodate changes in business strategy, customer requirements and unforeseen contingencies.
- Apply technical knowledge and project management experience to analyze and resolve work related problems and recommend solutions as needed.
- Knowledge of structure and content of the English language, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar.
This position will manage assigned requests from partners through use of Confluence and Clarizen, Project Management tool, by ensuring templates are being utilized and necessary information/data is being provided while following standard operating procedures and guidelines as set forth by our client.
The Project Process Request Specialist will report to the Director, xiNS Operations, Global Experience & Innovation. Day-to-day direction will be provided by the Project Trident xiNS Operations team lead.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.