To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Masco Cabinetry • Denver, CO
Posted 5 days ago
Masco Cabinetry has an immediate opening for a Field Liaison, in Denver, CO.
Masco Cabinetry manufactures three nationally recognized cabinetry brands, KraftMaid®, Merillat® and QualityCabinets®. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality products at a variety of price levels, Masco Cabinetry brands are favored by builders, dealers, distributors and home centers throughout North America. A leader in environmental stewardship, Masco Cabinetry products have been granted an Environmental Stewardship Program certificate by the Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association.
Responsible for conducting field service measures, audits, and communication to ensure the field staff are performing to set standards.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct periodic installation, service and safety field service audits to ensure compliance with company policies as scheduled by the Order Processor.
- Oversee field activities by communicating with all field personnel, Builder Sales Representatives, customers, and subcontractors in regards to design, installation, service and/or safety matters.
- Periodically perform light service work.
- Address issues in the field that occur between measuring to completion.
- Communicate with Operations and Sales staff to determine potential areas of improvement for all field-related activities including the Model Review Process.
- Support continuous improvement activities at the Branches.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 1-2 years prior construction, installation, and/or kitchen cabinet customer service skills.
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to function at a high level of effectiveness, flexibility, independence and initiative without daily interaction with management.
- Demonstrated successful capability to resolve conflict over sensitive or complex issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with external customers.
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive relationships and partnerships within department, across the organization and with customers.
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Ability to travel daily within assigned region.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Associate’s degree in construction management or related field or 4 years related work experience.
- Experience reading blue prints or CAD programs (20/20, Planit, or similar program).
- Prior trim carpentry and/or kitchen installation experience.