To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
- Dunhill Professional Search
- Phone: 910-344-9877
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Hardware and Infrastructure Engineer
Dunhill Professional Search • Denver, CO
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hardware and Infrastructure Engineer II (Aurora, CO)
The HWI engineer will perform requirement traces and segment level design, engineer artifact development, performance analysis including and support program reviews (e.g. CDR, ERB, PCCB). The HWI engineers will provide technical guidance and support resolution of issues at the development IPT levels.
The engineer will support the system delivery preparations, the delivery, and site requirements compliance activities. They will update and maintain the site transition plan, support the pre-delivery and delivery events including PSR, PCAs and FCAs. The selected individuals will also coordinate deliveries to the customer site in accordance with site specific processes and requirements, generate required documentation and coordinate site facility modifications; perform customer site requirements compliance by assessing requirements, defining validation procedures and conduct testing and post-test reports per the site standards and processes.
This position requires the candidates to attend critical chain meetings with senior leadership and other program personnel, and represent the organization in matters pertaining to the development of his/her project. Provide status on assigned Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and Work Group Schedule (WGS) tasks. Provides document review and resolves technical systems engineering and integration issues. Must have the ability to work independently and in small-medium teams, manage time and resources in order to meet assigned deadlines. US Citizenship is required as the candidates will need a current Secret Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Minimum of 6 years' of related work experience in Hardware or Infrastructure Engineering
- Hands on experience with PCAs and FCAs
- Hands on experience preparing/conducting Pre-Ship Reviews
- Experience in hardware systems design and deployment
- General knowledge of IT equipment and operating systems
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills and creating engineer artifacts
- Ability to understand and communicate complex problems at different levels of detail
- Ability to decompose large, complex problems into components and envision their interactions
- Ability to travel 10% of the time.
- Active DoD SECRET Clearance US Citizenship required
- Experience with DoD mission and processes
- Experience with Engineer Review Boards and Change Boards
- Engineering or Architecture level experience in Information Technology
- Experience with Rational Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements System (DOORS)
- Experience with Common PDM
- Experience in Operations and Maintenance (O&M) support
- Experience working in a multi discipline Engineering environment
- Experience working in a development or Satellite Operations environment
- Experience with Ground Systems Operations
- Six Sigma certification
- POSE certification
- S./B.A. in Aerospace Engineering, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math and 6 years of related work experience or an additional 8 years of related work experience in lieu of degree