To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Medina, NY 14103
- Melody DiJulio
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Help Desk/Customer Service Agent
Kelly Services • Medina, NY
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is seeking an experienced Help Desk/Customer Service Agent for our medical manufacturing client in Medina, NY. This is a full time, 1+ year temporary position paying $17/hr. to start with benefits available in the first 30 days. Monday-Friday, 1st shift schedule.
• Assist in maintaining the Customer Repair/Complaint file.
• Coordinate Repair/Return activities with customer.
• Review repair & return paperwork for accuracy.
• Price Billable Repair activity.
• Communicate repair estimates.
• Provide technical support to customers regarding technical questions or problems.
• Accurately update new data entry and maintain the Repair Department’s data base.
• Provide “Helpline” customer assistance via the telephone
o Coordination and Handling of the 24 Hour Helpline
o Complaint Handling and Customer Feedback
o Ability to gain Expert knowledge of SIGMA pumps, including the Spectrum 8000,
6000, and EZ-Pump.
o Ability to respond to calls any time of the required shift within 15 minutes to a
maximum of 2 hours.
• The Helpline Team supports customer calls for current SIGMA products and all
discontinued products that were shipped within 7 years after manufacturing date.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• 1+ year previous help desk experience
• Well developed oral, written and communication skills.
• Interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
• Knowledge of PC’s and Microsoft suite programs.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction by providing courteous service with
minimal support from other personnel.
• Ability to familiarize with products and manufacturing operations at the facility.
• Ability to write/update SOPs.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and resolve customer inquiries in a timely and
• Ability to interact with various levels of management regarding day-to-day operations.
• Knowledge of FDA/ISO regulations and standards.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• Some Formal Basic Electricity/Electronic training. Military technician experience acceptable.
• Computer proficient.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.