To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA 94583
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr. HR Systems Analyst - Incentive Compensation System
Robert Half • San Ramon, CA
Posted 22 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONSr. HR Systems Analyst - Incentive Compensation System
Robert Half is seeking a Sr. HR Systems Analyst to join our HR Projects and Systems team to oversee the incentive compensation application. The ideal candidate will have IBM ICM (Varicent) experience.
Your specific responsibilities include:
Business Requirements, System Analysis/ Evaluation
- Reviews, analyzes, and refines business requirements, formulating system solutions in line with overall business strategies.
- Understands system functionality. Identifies, recommends, and implements improvements to business and system processes.
- Translates customer needs into functional requirement documentation that can be presented to management, business owners, system teams, and vendors.
- Assesses impact to current and future business environments and processes, analyzing upstream and downstream impact to business and systems.
- Consults with appropriate Subject Matter Experts to obtain input for business requirements and system solutions.
- Works directly with vendors to review solutions to address business requirements, conducts detailed fit/gap analysis, and delivers recommendations to Sr. Management.
- Provides guidance and expertise to team members in developing detailed business requirements, and determining solutions to address requirements.
System Development (Build/Test/Roll-out)
- Functions as liaison between Vendor/IT and business to ensure effective delivery of system changes.
- Plans, prepares, facilitates, and monitors the execution of complex system and User Acceptance testing -- which typically includes multiple business groups across multiple environments. Works with the business to develop detailed User Acceptance test cases and scenarios. Includes giving guidance on what and how to test.
- Performs intake of issues, validates, assesses impact, prioritizes and coordinates with Vendor/Team to resolve bugs and retest.
- Works with Vendor/IT on system defects, and obtains approval from business if functionality changes are needed.
- Obtains migration approvals from management.
- Develops and supports training and documentation for end users throughout RH and Protiviti organizations.
- Manages multiple projects ranging from simple to complex, as assigned.
- Evaluates project requests with customers to determine cost, benefits, and feasibility. Determines project priorities for presentation to management for approval.
- Develop and maintain project plans, status reports, and other materials required to track and monitor the progress of assigned projects.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams on projects from the analysis phase through deployment and roll-out.
- Manages ad hoc teams formed for the purpose of completing special projects in a timely manner.
- Prepares detailed documentation throughout projects and assignments to keep management and stakeholders informed of status/progress.
Production Support/System Administration
- Log, document, and track support issues. Provides status updates to Customer, as needed.
- Troubleshoots escalated issues from other team members prior to assigning to IT or Vendor. Analyzes, diagnoses, and determines action plan to resolve issues. As appropriate, works with Vendor and/or IT to implement system fixes and/or configuration changes related to complex issues.
- Assesses impacts associated with proposed Vendor and/or IT fixes to determine any downstream impact. Works with various business owners to address any downstream impacts.
- Identifies alternatives to solve business problems. Makes recommendations based on available resources, cost, and time criteria.
- Provides guidance and expertise to team members in analyzing and resolving issues, as well as providing oversight to System Admin tasks.
Security Administration/Audit Controls
- Provides security administration of HR Systems including maintenance of user roles and profiles
- Troubleshoots user access issues for RH and Protiviti users.
Reporting and Analytics
- Create complex ad hoc requests in support of system functionality.
- Independently and/or in partnership with internal business clients, gathers reporting requirements and creates/tests queries to extract data. Analyzes data results to ensure reporting requirements are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR, MIS or related area
- 4+ years’ experience of business analysis and HRMS technology, along with experience in a relevant functional area.
- 2+ years of project management experience
- Solid experience in MS Office applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook. Experience with MS Project helpful
- 4+ years’ experience in HRMS application support for business analysis, design, configuration, testing, and implementation. Experience with SaaS solutions like Workday and IBM ICM (Varicent)
- 3+ years’ experience with learning and using HRMS reporting tools with multiple vendor solutions (i.e. Workday, Success Factors, Cognos, etc.)
- Experience with full Software Development Life Cycle preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Good organizational, analytical and time management skills
- Ability to communicate/present information to employees on all levels, and in small and large groups
- Ability to identify solutions to problems, listen actively, and exercise sound judgment
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships, work independently and with others
- Research/troubleshoot issues, make recommendations, prepare proposals, meet deadlines
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Sound knowledge of HR Business Processes and Functions
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP