To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
PM Data Center Construction
Job Juncture • Dallas, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Nationwide General Contractor is seeking a Project Manager with a minimum of at least 5+ years of Data Center construction experience for their Dallas / Ft. Worth office. This individual will be ultimately responsible for the day to day execution, project controls, project engineering, cost, risk and business management of a particular project.
First project will be a signature data center project for one of the world's top tech companies. Subsequent projects will be data centers or projects in the company's core markets: Advanced Technology, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Corporate Office, Higher Education. Project Managers will work closely with all members of the project team, Project Executives and Regional Leadership teams and will be responsible for the following:
- Management of all project team members (senior project engineer, Project engineers, Superintendents, and Field office coordinator) - Project teams could range from 4-12 employees
- Mentor and train project engineers for fast-paced growth and development
- 100% Detailed/hands-on knowledge of Project Scope
- Solid & capable understanding of building processes and systems
- Cost Control/Billings/Collections/Change Management/cash flows/Monthly Status Reports
- Complete understanding of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting
- Key point of contact with Owner and Architect
- Challenge & support jobsite and self perform work teams
- Accountable for project completion and financials, Critical Success Factors, Customer Satisfaction Results
- Coordinate and manage the execution of planning and scheduling of projects
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Ability to create and support team morale
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management software (Prolog or similar), Accounting cost management software (CMIC or similar), and Scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager, preferably within company's core markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Engineering or related field.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.