To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newbury, MA 01922
- Natalie Wright
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Kelly Services • Newbury, MA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Representative
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Customer Service Representative for one of our top pharmacy benefit management clients in Byfield, MA with a Temp-to-Hire possibility. This assignment will pay $13.00 per hour. As a Customer Service Representative placed with Kelly Services, you will be responsible for providing world-class service to our customers in an accurate, efficient, and professional manner. Our client’s fast-paced, team-oriented environment is the perfect place to take your customer service career to the next level!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform data entry and use software programs.
- Maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Must document all calls and evaluate each account to determine if further research is necessary.
- Responsible for providing world-class service to our customers in an accurate, efficient, and professional manner.
- High School Diploma/equivalent.
- Previous experience desired, call center environment, solid interpersonal customer service and interaction.
- Must be available between the hours of operation, need to be very flexible as shifts will be assigned to the contractor (need to be available 7 days a week between the hours of 8:00 AM -7:30 PM).
- Must be available for 3 to 4 weeks of training (hours during training: 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM)
- Must be able to work Saturdays.
- Must be able to process applications for enrollment, enter prescriptions, and be able to sit at a computer for a majority of the day.
- Requires close attention to accuracy, performs independently, subject to practices and procedures.
- Required to meet productivity standards as set forth by the management team; and identify and report trends in call drivers to management.
- Ability to work with team metrics and meet/exceed them.
Terms of Assignment:
- A minimum of a High School diploma/equivalent.
- Temp-to-Perm possibility
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Let us help advance your career today.
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, and Gender Identity, and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
This position is not being recruited by your local Kelly branch. Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.