To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Medina, NY 14103
- Anne Jungwirth
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Medina, NY
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services is currently seeking several electronic technicians for a long term contract opportunities for one of our premier healthcare companies in Medina, New York
Kelly is a full service workforce solutions provider to 98% of the Fortune 100™ companies. We provide employment to more than 700,000 people annually and we deal with some of the largest and best companies both nationally and locally.
- Follows procedures and performs the various steps contained within the procedure in order to return the pump to its original state and to assure a quality end product
- Troubleshooting various components of the pump.
- Able to work with various hand tools
- Perform limited technical aspects of the repair, production and/or restock process
- Complete all documentation needed for quality compliance
- Must be able to identify small electronic components and be able to differentiate using their markings.
- Ability to handle often stressful production demands, demonstrates team work and cooperation.
- Read and follow written work instructions with deviation. Manipulate small piece parts with both hands and assemble or disassemble a medical device using small hand tools.
- Perform assigned tasks with minimal supervision, including required documentation needed for compliance.
- Good Judgment, positive attitude and a high level of initiative
- Willingness and ability to learn production/repair assembly procedures and drawings.
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in fast pace work environment to meet daily targets
- Ability to manually perform basic mathematical calculations
- Ability to transcribe data accurately
- High School diploma or GED
- Preferred experience in mechanical or electrical repair in a Manufacturing setting
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee:
Must be able to sit or stand for most of the work day.
Must have good hand to eye coordination and dexterity
Kelly Temporary Employee Perks:
- Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Corporate discounts
Pay rate: $13.00 an hour
Schedule:/ Shifts: 1st and 2nd shifts available
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact Anne Jungwirth at 612-214-3768 or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] , however your resume must be received directly from the job posting. Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.