To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Chief of Staff, Sales
ExecuNet • San Francisco, CA
Posted 7 days ago
ABOUT THIS JOB
Are you a creative deal maker that knows how to navigate and manage large and complex organizations Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better and work harder every day Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology and Big Data Consider joining our team.
- Design and drive initiatives that enable the sales team to scale
- Own the rhythm of the business including defining and tracking key performance metrics, leading monthly business reviews, and weekly tracking of pipeline and leads
- Work with Solutions Architects, Product and Marketing to identify key revenue driving initiatives
- Implement smart processes that enable Company sales to scale including redefining our new employee onboarding and training experience, maintaining the Sales Playbook, deliver ongoing training to make sure the Sales Executives are experts on our product and technology
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- 2-7 years of experience, preferably in a project management role
- Great communication skills both internally and externally. You are punctual and always answer emails and calls within 12 hours
- Desire to learn how a SaaS business operates and be part of high growth environment
- Proven experience developing strategic alliances and complex partnerships.
- Remarkably strategic, driven, and very entrepreneurial.
- Super independent and self-sufficient. You need little management, only coaching and mentorship.
- Type S(tartup) personality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working and proactive (no exceptions).
- Desire to work in San Francisco or New York. We will relocate you if necessary.