To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Executive Administrative Assistant
Trinity Industries, Inc. • Dallas, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Trinity Industries, Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a diversified industrial company that owns market-leading businesses which provide products and services to the energy, transportation, chemical, and construction sectors. Trinity reports its financial results in five principal business segments: the Rail Group, the Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group, the Inland Barge Group, the Construction Products Group and the Energy Equipment Group. Trinity’s businesses provide industrial products and services ranging from railcars, barges, storage containers, and aggregates to highway products, structural wind towers, railcar parts, and railcar leasing and management services.
Trinity’s vision is to be a premier, diversified industrial company that owns market-leading businesses which provide superior products and services to customers while generating high-quality earnings and returns for shareholders.
TrinityRail is searching for a talented team player to fill the open position of Executive Administrative Assistant, based in our Dallas office! We welcome your ideas and your outstanding work ethic. Join our team today and be a part of Helping to Build America
• Primary function is to support TrinityRail Capital Markets and Finance administration.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to professionally and effectively present information to a variety of audiences.
• Coordinates and facilitates communication with internal and external stakeholders.
• Takes initiative and recognizes office and organizational needs and provides support and coordination to ensure resolution of those needs
• Will be able to manage multiple priorities as well as financial and confidential matters with the utmost integrity and diplomacy.
• Meeting scheduling and setup with all elements needed, i.e., secure location, order lunch, prepare documentation, and organize room with appropriate supplies.
• Screens telephone calls and visitors
• Resolves routine and complex inquires
• Schedule appointments and travel itineraries
• Coordinates event activities and arrangements•
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or Communications or comparable work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years directly related experience.
- Advanced expertise with key business tools such as MS Office, Adobe, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of methods and techniques of data collection, organization, research, and report preparation.
- Applies knowledge of the job and company policies to complete assignments
- Assignments require independent judgment and problem-solving skills
- Assignments are moderately complex in nature and deadline-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced typing skills
- Advance organization skills
- Takes initiative to learn new skills
Why Join Trinity?
Trinity Industries offers a comprehensive benefits program. Eligible employees are offered Trinity’s standard company benefits package, which includes paid time off, tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, 401(k) with match and additional retirement contributions, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, life and disability insurance. Little known fact about Trinity Industries: Once people come to work here, they tend to stay. Trinity is employee-focused and involved in our communities, which is probably why working for Trinity feels more like family than a large corporation. Add in the industry leading industrial products we build, and you can see why our employees are proud to call Trinity home. What legacy will you build?
EEO/Disabled/Veterans. If you are interested in applying for employment with Trinity and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please send an e-mail with your request to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Applicants and employees of Trinity are protected under Federal law from discrimination. Click here to find out more.