To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Superintendent Construction
Job Juncture • Dallas, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Nationwide General Contractor is seeking an Assistant Superintendent with at least 3 years of commercial construction experience--or 2 years of higher education in a construction based educational program--for their Dallas, Texas office. Experience in these core markets preferred: Corporate Office, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Higher Education, Advanced Technology.
Assistant Superintendents will work closely with all members of the project team and will assist with the supervision of all craft employees and will be responsible for the following:
- Assist with schedule management to include:
- the creation of construction schedules,
- performing regular schedule updates,
- monitor logic relationships,
- insert new activities and impacts
- Assist with the coordination of jobsite logistics and maintain relationships with adjacent building teams and subcontractors .
- Help lead company's injury-free Safety Program by setting a good example and fostering safe work behavior.
- Assist with the coordination of subcontractor work scopes, scheduling, and resource-loading.
Looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Effective participation in team environment
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, and a willingness to learn Project Management software (Prolog or similar), and Scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- 3+ years of experience as a foreman, leadman, or field engineer in Commercial Construction, preferably in core markets, or 2 or more years of higher education in a construction based curriculum.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus but not required
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
- A strong desire to learn and grow as a manager of field operations, working under the supervision of a Superintendent.