To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
261 West Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60606
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Support Specialist
Vivid Seats Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Who We Are:
Vivid Seats is the fastest-growing online marketplace for sports, theatre, and concert tickets. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best ticket buying experience in the industry. We offer the perks, culture, and opportunity of an entrepreneurial start-up, supported by the scale, stability, and resources of over a decade of profitable growth.
At Vivid Seats, you won't ever be a sub or sitting on the bench — we'll give you the opportunity to carry the rock or grab the mic starting day one.
If you enjoy continually looking for ways to make an impact on your team, organization, and industry, we’d like to hear from you.
Job Description :
Our Customer Support Specialists are on the front line in making sure our customer orders are processed quickly and correctly, as well as in assisting our customers with all of their live event ticketing needs and questions. You’ll be responsible for providing information to customers in response to inquiries about live events and other specific aspects of the ticketing industry while maintaining Vivid Seats’ reputation of great customer service. Our agents play a key role in our growth and our reputation for great customer service, so we understand the importance of investing in our employees.We are looking for upbeat, clever, and thoughtful candidates who will go out of their way for customers and deliver exceptional service with each customer interaction.
- Act as liaison between buyers and sellers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Advise and respond to customers about their live sports and entertainment event tickets
- Take inbound calls and LiveChat requests from existing customers to answer questions in a friendly and positive manner
- Make outbound calls to customers for ticket shipment confirmation and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Track shipments on ticket orders for customers and problem solve if tickets are arriving later than expected
- Bachelors degree or Associates preferred
- Experience in a customer-contact capacity or customer-service role is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Positive, patient and friendly attitude
- Tendency to face challenges head on
- Ability to show empathy toward customer concerns
- Willingness to work flexible schedule- some weekend and evening shifts are required
What We Offer:
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be working a full time position with a starting pay of $12/hr in a growing industry with a flexible work week, a variety of team and individual incentive programs based on performance, and a lot of growth potential with frequent promotional opportunities. Vivid Seats employees also enjoy our friendly, team oriented environment with a casual dress code, kitchen stocked with beverages, frequent company lunches, happy hours, and discounted tickets to all your favorite events! Not only do we have a great work environment, but all full time employees are offered affordable Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage.
Vivid Seats is an equal opportunity employer. Vivid Seats prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.