To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Emeryville, CA
- Angela Franklin
- Phone: 5102141669
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Talent and Development Manager
Aerotek • Emeryville, CA
Posted 4 days ago
We are hiring for a Talent and Development Manager. Please see details below.
This contract Training Manager is responsible for creating and implementing training programs to increase productivity and development at the organizational/individual/team level. This position will also do some design and facilitation of OD interventions, e.g. focus groups, team meetings. Position will also get involved in driving some employee engagement initiatives as a result of a survey, focus group or discussion that drives organizational effectiveness. Position will also support LMS efforts e.g. design, content, managing the data.
Scope of Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designs and delivers training and development programs and materials utilizing a variety of media.
- Trains employees and managers on e.g., effective performance appraisals, on-boarding, communication techniques, other HR programs, processes.
- Conducts needs assessment and gap analyses of development needs and offers learning solutions.
- Build core curriculum of learning programs.
- Coordinates communications surrounding HR processes such as compensation and benefits, talent acquisition and talent management.
- Conducts follow-up evaluation of all completed training measure results.
- Supports the company's new Learning Management System (LMS), design, content, manage data, etc.
- Drives research and selection of key vendors as needed.
- Support with design and facilitation of OD interventions e.g., focus groups, team meetings.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.