To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02101
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Operations Manager
JLL • Boston, MA
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Provide outstanding client service by assisting the Account Manager in the management, monitoring, and control of the portfolio with a focus on vendor management, work order management and client communication. The role works with all service lines and Senior FMs to achieve operational excellence, ensure the account team is well coordinated and operating at the highest levels to meet and exceed client expectations.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT | OPERATIONS | SERVICE DELIVERY
- Understand the client's key business drivers, focus the team to ensure those priorities are aligned with the account deliverables.
- Communicate the client's expectations and requests to the FM team, ensuring responses are received and delivered to the client appropriately.
- Identify opportunities for improved operation to drive efficiencies and savings, and make recommendations to client for consideration.
- Implement innovative programs and processes that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity.
- Continuously present client with best in class programming with a focus on client experience and service integration.
- Manage vendors, ensuring services are delivered in accordance with the contract and to agreed standards. Document and escalate instances of poor performance.
- Implement short and long-term projects for the client.
- Manage the portfolio in accordance with all agreed policies, procedures and contract scope.
- Deliver portfolio management reports as required under the MSA with the Client and as requested
- Any other activities to support site operations, including, but not limited to: moves/reconfigurations, events, safety or sustainability practices.
- Manage inspection program with a focus on evolving data capture.
- Develop and manage capital planning program; review all capital project submissions.
- Effectively lead the Facilities Coordinators and the Corrigo Program and Performance Analyst by clearly communicating expectations, accountabilities and providing performance feedback for continuous improvement.
- Actively support an environment of teamwork, cooperation, performance excellence and personal success.
- Train or coordinate training of individuals/teams as required on FM procedures, playbook compliance, MSA terms, Corrigo, etc.
- Effectively onboard new account management staff.
- Act as an ambassador for JLL by behaving consistently with cultural and ethical requirements and participating in company activities.
CLIENT RELATIONS - EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL
- Proactively develop and manage client relationships ensuring that expected service levels are achieved.
- Deliver an exceptional quality of service to the client, as reflected by client feedback.
- Respond to and anticipate the external client ad-hoc requests, ensuring that JLL best practices and processes are promoted.
- Respond to and anticipate the internal client needs, working to manage appropriate issues FM and functional leads, allowing them to focus on daily business.
GOVERNANCE | ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
- Overall understanding of the account as a whole, being able to respond to questions and requests from any account team members and client, providing leadership and direction as appropriate, working as advocate for Account Director
- Manage account action plans in support of client strategic initiatives.
- Develop monthly Governance Meeting reports, Quarterly Business Reviews and other updates for ey stakeholders.
- Address any corporate requests asked of the account team.
- Establish account Business Intelligence program and client dashboards in line with corporate practices and leveraging RED and Corrigo.
- Utilize data and analytics to improve account results including cost reduction, cost avoidance, quality of service improvement and risk mitigation.
- Review and validate accurate reporting KPI scores
FINANCE MANAGEMENT | COST CONTROL | PROFITABILITY
- Ensure that operational expenditure for the portfolio is managed within agreed budgets and identify efficiencies where possible.
- Assist with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes for the account.
- Ensure compliance within delegated financial and contractual authorities.
- Interface with the Technology Northeast Lead for IT requirements and upgrades.
- Own and update the account SharePoint site.
RISK AND COMPLIANCE
- Comply with all requirements and obligations of the Client MSA and meet or exceed KPIs.
- Ensure account processes are in compliance with MSA.
- Monitor, document and manage potential operational risks through ongoing review of all account business procedures and workflows.
- Review SharePoint access reports to ensure compliance.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Facilities, Property, Business, or related field.
- Master's degree, not required but desirable.
- Minimum 5 years' experience of supervisory facilities experience, at the facility manager level or higher.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms.
- Track record of continuous improvement, innovation and driving change.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL's commitment to equal opportunity.