To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burlington, MA 01803
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Robert Half Management Resources Resource Specialist
Robert Half International • Burlington, MA
Posted 6 days ago
JOB REQUISITIONRobert Half Management Resources Resource Specialist
As a Resource Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing recruiting and retention support: Primary responsibility is to provide recruiting and retention support. You will pre-evaluate and schedule interviews, leverage social media, job boards and network with alliances to source consultants. Participation in professional industry associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community is an important part of this role.
- Accounting or Finance degree required.
- MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- 2+ years' professional accounting experience and/or recruiting for a professional services firm.
- Successful candidates will have excellent recruiting, communication and project management, and solid organizational skills.
- Extensive experience and understanding of social media as a recruitment tool.
- Possess strong computer skills to mine data in internal and external databases.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with competitive earning potential? If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” and was the highest–ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet