To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Naperville, IL 60563
- Melody DiJulio
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Mortgage Customer Service Representatives
Kelly Scientific Resources • Naperville, IL
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Kelly Services us seeking experienced Mortgage Customer Service Representatives for our national financial client in Northwest Naperville, IL. These are full time 1+ year temporary, possible temp-hire opportunities starting at $12.10/hr. but positions pay over $15/hr. once hired aboard. Benefits available n the first 30 days and Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining great working relationships with assigned business accounts, serving as the main day to day contact
• Investigates and researches various requests both online and archival, to resolve problems
• Monitors customer accounts and initiates corrective action, adjustments, and maintenance, as appropriate
• Maintain positive customer relations and overall service level management
• Use client product and industry knowledge to respond to customer inquiries and to provide best practice solutions
• Counsel buyers/sellers to resolves issue that may slow or complicate payment or cash application
• Answer customer calls/emails as the first point of contact for service calls
• Accurately document buyer/seller issues and log customer call (in Service Now) for future issue analysis
• Coordinate/escalate issues requiring additional assistance as/when appropriate
• Implement initiatives to enhance buyer/seller satisfaction where necessary
• Communicate with buyers/sellers clearly and professionally; develop and maintain strong customer relationships
• Provide reports on actionable items (Approval Required, Audit Exception, Unmatched - Seller/Buyer, Held)
• Track open service requests and ensure timely completion (Service Now)
• Effectively treat customers in a consistent, courteous an efficient manner
• Inform Account Manager of critical issues/updates affecting the relationship and partner with the Account Manager to resolve issues, when necessary
• Take the lead - both with the customer and internally - to resolve customer issues/problems and follow up to ensure the highest satisfaction
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or a minimum of 4 years’ experience and a high school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 2 years related professional experience in Customer Service, Transportation, Logistics and/or Operations
• Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills and high level of organization
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel
• Strong Customer Service skills
• Multilingual candidates preferred
• Strong software/technical support skills preferred
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Melody at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.