To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Administrative Coordinator – Philadelphia, PA
UnitedHealth Group • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Welcome to one of the toughest and most fulfilling ways to help people, including yourself. We offer the latest tools, most intensive training program in the industry and nearly limitless opportunities for advancement. Join us and start doing your life's best work.
Talk about meaningful work. Talk about an important role. Let's talk about your next career move. Due to our expanding business, UnitedHealth Group is seeking Clinical Administrative Coordinators who share our passion for helping others live healthier lives. As one of the world's leading health care companies, UnitedHealth Group is pursuing innovative new ways to operate our service centers and improve on our ability to deliver high-quality care. As part of our clinical support team, you will be a key component in customer satisfaction and have a responsibility to make every contact informative, productive and positive for our members and providers. You'll have the opportunity to do live outreach, educating members about program benefits and services while also helping to manage member cases. Bring your skills and talents to a role where you'll have the opportunity to make an impact on a huge scale. Take this opportunity and begin doing your life's best work. (sm)
What makes your clinical career greater with UnitedHealth Group? You'll work within an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
- Enter and track data using Access and Excel, other applications.
- Answers phone promptly and resolves callers request or route to appropriate party.
- Completes provider searches for alternate levels of care using predetermined criteria, under the direction of Care Advocates. Considerable phone contact with providers.
- Schedules Peer - To - Peer appointments using predetermined criteria.
- Provides routine administrative support such as copying, faxing, preparing files, retrieving data, running reports, notifying appropriate personnel of equipment problems.
- Completes facility and provider accommodations under the direction of Care Advocates.
- Completes and submits forms for adding OON providers, under the direction of the Care Advocates.
- Responds to member / provider questions regarding account - specific benefits.
- Researches benefit details requiring review of certificates of coverage.
- Prepares letters for mailing, verifying accuracy.
- Prepare mail & UPS to go out.
- Create spreadsheets, word documents, other documents.
- Assists with technology troubleshooting.
- Provides back - up to other team members who are out sick or on vacation.
- Performs duties specific to assigned team.
- Performs other duties as requested.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 1+ years office work and / or customer service experience
- Must be able to navigate a PC to open applications, send emails, and conduct data entry
- Professional experience in a clerical or administrative support related role
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Familiarity with major psychiatric terminology
- 1+ years of call center experience
- 1+ years of experience in Healthcare field
- Self-starter who is able to work in fast-paced environment, able to multi-task, and work independently.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent telephone skills; ability to handle calls in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Excellent technology skills.
- Demonstrated strength in listening, problem solving, organizing and prioritizing.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Administrative, Clinical, UHG, Philadelphia,