To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Patient Benefits Counselor
Smile Brands Group Inc. • Houston, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
With nearly 400 offices in 17 states, Smile Brands Inc. is a dynamic, growing company and the largest provider of dental support services in the United States. We provide non-clinical business support services, non-clinical personnel, facilities and equipment to our affiliated dental groups. Through three unique and strong brands, Bright Now!® Dental, Monarch Dental® and Castle Dental®, our affiliated dental offices deliver general, specialty and cosmetic care to more than a quarter of a million patients each year. Affiliated dental offices benefit from business expertise and economies of scale that help them operate efficiently and control costs. As a result, our affiliated dental professionals deliver care to under-served markets, reaching thousands of patients who might otherwise not receive treatment. If you are seeking a rewarding career in dentistry that includes a compensation and benefits package that’s hard to beat, consider joining our team!Posting Description:
Castle Dental is seeking a Patient Benefits Counselor to work in the Lazy Hollow office. The Patient Benefits Counselor will ensure that each patient understands the dental services available to them, in regards to their diagnosis and treatment plans that the Dentist or Specialist as prescribed for them be able to inform them of their dental benefits and payment options for their treatment.You will enjoy working in a group practice setting along with GPs and other Specialty Clinicians under one roof. Our dental team prides itself to create a professional fun and friendly work environment for all. We also offer the opportunity for career growth and advancement. Take your career to the next level where you will be rewarded financially and professionally
Responsibilities of the Patient Benefits Counselor:
- Explain the treatment plan and any future changes in treatment with the patient, answering all questions to obtain approval for treatment
- Coordinate benefits administration and financial arrangements, including verifying insurance options and limitations to determine best possible financial options for the patient
- Set next visit appointments and fill future appointments for patients in need of treatment
- Assist with other job duties as requested by the Office Manager
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1 year of dental front office experience
- Knowledge of dental treatments, terminology and insurance plans
- Strong knowledge of dental insurance processes and treatment case presentation
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate
Click here to see what current and past employees are saying about us!
Don't just take our word for it - our patients love us too!