To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Maintenance Technician - Dallas 75240
BOXER PROPERTY • Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Boxer Property is seeking a Maintenance Technician to work at several of our properties in the Dallas 75240 zip code area. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the daily operation, maintenance, and repair of building systems including (e.g. electrical; heating, ventilation, air conditioning, plumbing, life safety, tenant requests, etc.), as well as other tasks assigned by the Property Manager and/or Lead Maintenance Technician.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all building systems are being operated safely, efficiently, and as originally intended.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance and repairs to building systems and equipment.
- Ensure vacant suites are made ready per company standards.
- Complete and document all maintenance and repairs per company policy.
- Completed all service requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all safety standards are maintained per company policy.
- Maintain inventory as needed for cost effective operations.
- Respond to 24-hour emergency calls as scheduled. Carry mobile phone/radio as required for on-call duty.
- Complete grounds work as directed by Property Manager which may include picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local codes and regulations.
Knowledge and Skill Sets:
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and life safety systems.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and work efficiently with excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction.
- Must have basic computer skills (email, CMMS, etc.).
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Additional commercial maintenance experience will be considered in lieu of dipolma.
- 1-3 years of experience in commercial real estate maintenance and operations required.
- Technical training and license preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking.
- Must be able to safely use manual tools and power equipment common in the maintenance and construction trades.
- Must be able to handle hazardous materials safely and tolerate exposure to electrical hazards.
- Must pass a pre-employment skills assessment, background check, and drug test.
Boxer Property offers full benefits, including 401K and PTO after 90 days.
No calls or agencies please. Boxer Property will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.