To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Newark, CA 94560
- Angela Franklin
- Phone: 5102141669
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Data Entry Specialist
Aerotek • Newark, CA
Posted 4 days ago
We are hiring for Data Entry Specialists with a large automotive company!
The Data Entry Clerk will be primary responsible for supporting and communicating with service locations regarding their weekly stock orders. In addition to these primary functions, the data entry clerk must be able to provide timely feedback to the field on warehouse execution while assisting on the floor within the Parts and Service Warehouse.
* Provide timely feedback to Service Locations and Body Shops about outbound shipments.
* Prioritize incoming orders and assign them to pick batches within WMS.
* Answer phone calls from field locations.
* Assist the warehouse in executing against daily cutoffs through proactive preparation.
* Review and adjust various schedules, lists and provide some basic reporting.
* Support Service Centers with Processing Stock orders
* Supply warehouse personnel and management with root cause analysis by identifying weaknesses within warehouse transactions.
* Support the cycle count program by performing adjustments and engaging in physical count activity.
* Coordinate returns from Service Centers.
* Various data entry functions.
* Experience within DMS or WMS such as SAP.
* Excellent follow up capabilities both written and verbal.
* Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple priorities while executing against daily and weekly deadlines.
* Intermediate knowledge of Excel, functions, sorting and minor analysis.
* 3+ years warehousing experience.
* Strong organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
* Familiarity with managing and tracking transactional details
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.