To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Raynham, MA
- Leslie Hesano
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Technical Service Specialist
Kelly Global Talent Solution • Raynham, MA
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Technical Services Specialist – Raynham, MA
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Technical Services Specialist for one of our top clients in Raynham, MA
This is an ongoing assignment with Kelly OCG (Outsource Consulting Group). You will receive full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid time off, Holidays, sick time, 401k, etc.
The Technical Service Specialist will act as a consultant to customers to troubleshoot problems, document complaints, manage service / repair logistics.
- The Technical Service Specialist must be able receive complaint from all possible sources, directly from the customer or internal team member.
- Effectively listen and question customers, Sales Representatives or Territory Manager etc. to capture accurate product & event information while maintaining a positive experience.
- Accurately gather information and document into database; escalate critical/urgent issues to appropriate individuals as needed, maintain business relationships with associates, provide basic customer service with accurate information in a courteous and timely manner, and ensure confidentiality of patient & customer information, as well as confidential & proprietary information during all customer interactions.
- Handle customer interaction in an appropriate and professional manner to drive customer satisfaction.
- Perform all duties & responsibilities in accordance with any professional requirements (e.g. FDA and ISO Regulations) as well as those found in applicable policies & procedures.
- Completes all required training. Complete all competencies for applicable product lines.
- A High School degree or equivalent with 4 years of experience is required.
- An Associate’s degree with 2 years of experience is preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with electromechanical products and services is a big plus.
- Excellent customer service/customer focus is required
- Must be able to work independently and conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Good verbal and written skills are required
- Solid organizational, prioritization, and time management abilities are required
- Knowledgeable of Medical Device Regulations is preferred
- Microsoft Office experience (specifically Excel and Word) is required
- Able & willing to learn & apply other software packages as needed
- Able to manage projects and participate in team meetings as required
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button below to submit your resumes. Resumes in MS Word are preferred. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]; however your resume must be received via the "apply now" button included within.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.