To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Ultrasound Tech RVT---North Dallas (75251)
Envision Radiology • Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Job Summary/Overview Performs ultrasound procedures to adult and pediatric patients for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of anatomic and physiologic disorders.
Schedule Saturday from 8 00AM to 4 00PM, and some weekdays from 4 00PM to 8 00PM.
• Patient interface to ascertain history and communicate exam details
• Review patient charts for missed clinical information and/or consent
• Perform ultrasound scans and print images while putting patients at ease
• Assist radiologist on specialized exams
• Transfer of images to other locations as needed
• Coordinate scan protocols with radiologist
• Interact with supervisor on problem issues
• Maintain equipment in good working order
• Perform all quality procedures as required
• Adhere to Envision’s Compliance and Quality & Safety Programs
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Other duties may be assigned as needed by supervision.
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to educate patients on procedures
• Basic computer literacy
Minimum Qualifications / Experience
o Two years prior experience in ultrasound
Education / Certifications
o Graduate of an accredited sonography program
o Current American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) registration
o Current Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) registry
o Current Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) registry
o Current CPR certification
Envision Radiology is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Technical/other training or better in Sonography.
Licenses & Certifications