To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Centennial, CO
- Christopher Rice
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Centennial, CO
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Coordinate all technical disciplines related to the development of complex products
- Manage, negotiate and track customer requirements and break them down to sub-system level requirements
- Issue Technical Specifications for sub-systems and subcontractors
- Drive / contribute to design and technologies selection process
- Performs conceptual activities considering clearly defined objectives
- Analyze complex problems and define solutions, considering given requirements
- Conduct concept studies
- Develop, evaluate and compare technical solutions in order to determine optimal nominal solutions incl. multi-disciplinary trade-offs and respective reports
- Issue technical reports (e.g. Development plans, Specifications, Product Justification file, Definition file, Development and Qualification test plans, test evaluation reports, …)
- Review of technical results and documentation (incl. engineering and manufacturing drawings)
- Support the project manager in the conduction of regular project meeting (internal and external) as well as design reviews
- Conduct technical meetings
- Coordinate and issue of technical proposals
- Support the project manager in technical negotiations with customers and subcontractors/suppliers, be primary technical interface to the customer
- Very good understanding of Launch Vehicles and LV structural stages
- Management of requirements
- Able to take over responsibility
- Analytical skills
- Very good understanding of composite and metallic materials in the following domains: mechanical, structural, thermal, acoustic and aerodynamic
- Risks management
- Awareness for costs and schedule
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication and cooperation
- Organization skills
- Team motivator
- IBM DOORS
- MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and also Project)
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.