To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oregonia, OH 45054
- Darren Ingram
- Phone: 2127193232
- Phone:: (212) 7306086
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Fahrenheit IT • Oregonia, OH
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Pay: $35 + (More based on experience)
Duration: 1 year + (Opportunity for hire)
Location: Mason, OH 45040
Schedule: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm
This position will play a key support role in the Sales and Labor Team, with responsibility for:
• Labor Planning
• Weekly/Monthly business reporting. including report writing/maintenance and distribution
• Trend Analysis and process improvement recommendations
• Other ad hoc reporting and analyses
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist team with development of complex excel spreadsheets and query tools, automation formulas, and custom formatting of reports. Manipulate data (merging or importing/exporting) to provide more useful information.
• Investigate/analyze update Labor forecasts accordingly
• Hour/Shift guidance, Commissions
• Use of statistical models to develop planning tools
• Develop methodology and functionality to automate and streamline reporting with Kronos Workforce Analytics.
• Update labor forecasting processes and shift guidance to incorporate Macy’s logic within all database views, reports and interfaces.
• Partner with payroll compensation team on contest payouts, bonuses, spiffs and commissions including interim commission payouts for Ciao stores in lieu of the commission engine.
• Develop methodologies/functionality to automate and streamline reporting tools and databases.
• Identify opportunities for process improvement via SQL, Macro automation.
• Develop processes that will maximize the efficiency of financial reporting tools.
• Demonstrate ability to establish proactive working relationships with business partners
• To ensure integrity of report data.
• Participate in special projects and create ad hoc analysis
• Support financial managers/analysts as they partner on key projects
(include minimum education and years of experience required)
• Bachelor’s degree Finance /Accounting or MIS required.
• 1-3 years Retail systems or Financial Planning and Analysis experience.
• Retail Time Keeping systems experience a plus.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel Macros required. Both the ability to troubleshoot and create new Macros.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Access.
• Proficiency with standard SQL is required.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• Motivated self-starter who is willing to accept new responsibilities as processes change/improve
• Strong Systems experience and aptitude
• Ability to learn new systems quickly
• Exceptional analytical and mathematical skills
• Able to communicate complex processes to Senior Management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Curiosity to research issues and willingness to expand breadth of knowledge.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Experience with SAP, Hyperion, Essbase, R Studio & Business Objects a plus