To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, NY
- Phone: 704-717-7444 xtn. 1203
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Services Specialist
Advantage Resourcing • Rochester, NY
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Advantage Resourcing we are hiring Accounting Services Specialists for a direct client.
- AAS in Accounting/Business/Finance preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience.
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail and organization skills required.
- Perform various financial or accounting duties of moderate complexity.
- Review codes and enter information into applicable financial system to ensure accurate sub-ledger data feeds to the general ledger.
- Provide first level response to all inquiries via email mail and phone.
- Research reconcile and analyze data within designated group to ensure financial and quality standards are met.
- Generate and provide reports to Supervisor and/or Accounting Specialist II or III to ensure accuracy of data and compliance with both Company policies and Sarbanes Oxley.
- Engage in monthly team and department meetings.
- Verify the completeness and consistency of accounting or financial transactions to ensure that controls and policies are being met.
- Train new employees and cross-trains existing employees on daily operational functions.
- Write and review department procedures to ensure procedures are up to date and accurate.
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Minimum of 1 year of work experience.
Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Attention to detail and organization skills required.