To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Member Services Coordinator
CoStar Group • San Francisco, CA
Posted 4 days ago
Reporting to the Member Services Operations Manager, the Member Services Coordinator is responsible for processing all cancellation, credit, membership change requests and post-cancellation inquiries in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage inbound customer cancellation, credit and other membership change requests.
• Run daily reports and process all account change requests daily.
• Ensure client inquiries received post-cancellation are responded to and resolved. Respond to escalated issues within the required timeframe, with all communication recorded/tracked/shared across teams.
• Assist with account audits, research and tracking.
• Research and communicate account history/billing details to clients and internal staff.
• Assist with processing sales orders including policy verification, order entry and tracking.
• Assist with pricing inquiries and proposals.
• Monitor email and voicemail boxes and respond in a timely manner.
• Miscellaneous projects to support marketing and selling efforts.
- College degree, with 1-2 years office experience.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook; Salesforce.com experience a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication (phone) skills required.
- Experience handling customer service calls a plus.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Highly organized, conscientious, detail- and service-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and dynamically prioritize duties during periods of high activity.
- Out of the box thinker with a can-do attitude who takes initiative to help team achieve and exceed goals.
- Flexibility, willingness to learn/adjust/adapt to changing priorities, requirements and conditions.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing