To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
PLS Financial Services, Inc • Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Successful District Managers are responsible for providing leadership to ensure their assigned stores deliver outstanding customer service, meet all operating objectives, sales, and financial goals, and follow company policies and procedures. The District Manager is also responsible for ensuring store employees are properly motivated and trained and that qualified replacements are developed and ready to fill positions opened through expansion and turnover.
- Maintaining exemplary customer service within the district and community
- Developing and executing plans to improve store and area performance as needed
- Recruiting, developing, and motivating Store Managers who exceed internal and external customer expectations
- Ensuring the company's cash security policies and procedures are followed
- Creating special business relationships with our customers so they will choose to do business with us rather than our competitors
- Establishing a strong customer service/selling culture
- Analyzing P&L results and trends to increase and maximize sales
- Developing strategies to increase market share and store revenues
- Controlling labor hours, cash, store audits, and shrinkage
- Performing complete and thorough district reviews of each store on a consistent and frequent basis to determine that the stores are operating in accordance with all company policies and procedures, including but not limited to cash security and compliance policies and procedures
- A minimum of three years' multi-unit management experience in industries such as hospitality, financial services, retail and restaurant
- Ability, willingness, and comfort to engage with customers
- Ability to develop positive relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong desire to exceed corporate initiatives and inspire excellence in a team
- Superior verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- High-energy, collaborative leadership expertise
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- A vehicle, valid driver's license, and current proof-of-insurance
- English/Spanish bilingual is a plus
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 5-10 lbs. with little assistance
- Must be able to work in restrictive spaces
- Must manage a number of projects at one time and handle frequent interruptions to meet the needs and requests of customers
- Must be able to travel between stores regularly
- Must be able to transport funds and deposits securely to and from banks or other locations regularly
Benefits for eligible employees include: medical / dental / vision, 401k, vacation, opportunities for advancement, on-going training available. PLS is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and drug free work place.
All positions will align with our Strategic Priorities:
- Create a culture of personal growth and development.
- Recognize and reward exceptional performance.
Service and Support:
- Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Approach each day with a sense of urgency and drive for results.
- Deliver superior financial results by maximizing revenues, managing controllable expenses, protecting company assets, and making thoughtful decisions that minimize our risk.
- Diligently comply with all laws, regulations and Company policies.
- Safeguard personal information.
All employees are expected to exemplify the PLS Core Values:
- Proactively communicate both good and bad news.
- Communicate to help others be successful.
- Exceed the expectations of internal and external customers.
Integrity and Trust:
- Be widely trusted, direct and truthful.
- Do not misrepresent self for personal gain.
- Place Company goals over department or individual goals.
- Work effectively with others to achieve a common goal.
- Exceed individual goals that positively impact the Company's goals.
- Steadfastly push self and others for results.