To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Relationship Manager, Payment Facilitator Team
Vantiv • Denver, CO
Posted 8 days ago
Vantiv is making payments smarter, faster and easier for all our partners, as well as the consumers they serve. From the largest retailers in the U.S. to the coffee shop down the street, we are leading the transformation in payments through chip-enabled cards, mobile wallets, eCommerce, and payment solutions for businesses of all sizes. We are the fastest growing payments company in the U.S., first in PIN Debit transactions and the second largest merchant acquirer. Visit Vantiv.com for more.
While Vantiv is a rapidly growing company, keeping a personal face with our clients and partners is an important piece of that sustained growth. Our Service Management teams are tasked with keeping close, positive relationships with our contacts outside the company to ensure their every need is met. By being a friendly and receptive point of contact, our clients can trust they're in the right hands at Vantiv.
The Senior Service Manager has the important task of overseeing enterprise-level support and service. They know the ins and outs of Vantiv's catalog of products and services in order to provide informed and accurate support to our best clients and customers. A key player in maintaining long-lasting relationships with our customers, he/she assures Vantiv's continued growth.
Rewarding Impact. Fulfilling Careers.
Making an impact isn't something reserved for people in corner offices. At Vantiv, it comes from people in every corner of the office. People with ambition, optimism and courage. We provide growth and opportunity and give employees flexibility in how they get the job done. You might not expect that from a big payments company, but we're smart enough to know how to hire the best and when to step aside and let them lead. Our goal is that you never stop learning and you never cease to amaze--especially yourself. If this fits your career goal, we can't wait to welcome you on board.
- Plans and oversees enterprise-level support and service activities for company products and services for a designated client or group of clients.
- Ensures quality service and operational performance within the parameters of program and delivery standards.
- Develops client relationship and understanding of client business and product installations to identify service needs, plan service delivery and drive use of proactive service and support mechanisms to reduce client downtime and support costs.
- Acts as single point of client contact to coordinate resolution of service incidents and escalation of technical issues.
- Collaborates with sales and support groups to demonstrate value of support offering to client and identify opportunities for expanded support business.
- Uses expertise in area of specialization to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own are of expertise.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.