To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
VP of Sales & Business Development
ExecuNet • Denver, CO
Posted 8 days ago
Company has a unique opportunity for a B2B, consultative sales executive to expand Company's professional services footprint. We're looking for an individual contributor who has the DNA of a "hunter", an entrepreneurial spirit and a keen understanding of the telecom and cable regional landscape. This position will require seasoned experience in consultative selling in the telecom and cable industries.
Do you have what it takes to join our team You'll pique our interest if you ---
- Stay abreast of the competitive telecom and cable landscape and are able to critically think through and strategically act on how to best position Company's professional services in this marketplace.
- Enjoy a challenging mix of prospecting and lead generation, identifying and qualifying opportunities, collaborating with internal teams through the sales cycle and delivery, and teaching customers something new about their business through the lens of Company's service offerings.
- Like to deep dive into sales solutions, creating and delivering formal presentations, demonstrations, proposals, and Statements of Work (SOW) for clients; articulating an in-depth and clear understanding of the potential client's business and positioning Company as part of the solution in their success to compete more effectively.
- Have lived, sold professional services and networked in one or more of the following regions in the past 3-5 years: Herndon, VA; Stamford, CT; Denver, CO; Dallas/Fort Worth, TX; New York City.
A solid candidate will possess:
- Current/Relevant experience in telecom and cable. Specifically, your professional portfolio includes recent success stories where you leveraged your telecom and/or cable industry expertise to accomplish the following in a Sales/Business Development role:
- Strategic Sales Planning and Implementation; Challenger Sales Methodology
- Needs Assessment, Problem Solving and Consultative Solution Selling
- Annual Revenue Generation in professional services sales >$5M USD
- Account Prospecting, Acquisition and/or Expansion
- Proven success in thinking "outside the box" to create revenue-generating opportunities such as recommending new consulting offerings or capabilities to be developed to meet identified current/future client needs
- Well defined skills working within Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Business Skype
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT, Engineering. MBA preferred